Is FPV possible with the P4P+?

Reaction score
I understand there are limitations with the use of an external usb device with the P4P+, such as not being able to use the DJI GO app.

Is there any way to mirror and split the screen to another android device in order to use FPV goggles (Like the Google Cardboard)?

If not, that seems rather lame considering how FPV is a pretty big feature of these drones.

I was also looking at these but they just seem way to expensive considering.

Thanks

What you need is the DJI HDMI Output Module. This will let you have FPV glasses/goggles/whatever and another device connected.

But don't buy anything from Drone World.

What you need is the DJI HDMI Output Module. This will let you have FPV glasses/goggles/whatever and another device connected.

Yeah that looks perfect. Just a few questions though, since I can't seem to find the answers elsewhere...
Does it work on the P4P+?
Can it disable the P4P+ OSD?
The usb will be able to output to an android after the upgrade?(Assumingly using the DJI GO app)

Thanks!!! :D

Edit: Also, the IO seen on the DJI Phantom 4 Pro+ is mostly identical:
GXbr8TX.jpg

Last edited:
I own a P4P+, and I believe that you should be able to plug your FPV HMDI directly into the P+ HDMI output.

I wear bifocals and recently bought goggles from Bangood(after sales service is rubbish). Again, same problem as yourself but even worse is the fact that all I get for my £99 is a message saying NO SIGNAL. I tried using HDMI sockets and also had the aerials fitted on the goggles but still no luck. Also I cannot focus at all. What a sorry state for us bifocal users.

The + version has the hdmi module on already doesn't it!?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31