Is DJI improving customer service?

Reaction score
I want to move from my P2V+ V3 to a brand new P3P. The only thing that is stopping me is the poor customer service I have experienced from DJI. Does anybody have a recent experience? I have heard they have improved. Are they still taking 6 weeks to come back to you? I'll appreciate your comments on recent experiences.

I called tech support with an error code I got,the tech was clueless,she said that only the repair techs know the codes and all she could tell me to do is an IMU calibration and to call back if it was still happening.

There is a post on Reddit now saying the phones are disconnected,when they emailed them they told the guy to contact the seller they bought it from. Don't know how true it is,it's on Reddit if you want to read the posts.

Tbh you can get all the tech support you need right here,the guys here are extremely knowable and get you the help you need.

DJI has been improving service for a good 2 years already. That's what all the reps have been saying for 2 years... that quick service is right around the corner.

Recently, we've had a few reports of 2 week turnaround times. But this is right before the huge Christmas selling period. After they sell a million Phantoms during the holidays, they might be back to 2 months again.

No one can tell the future and it's not worth listening to the official DJI word on this. Bottom line is that they're selling and scaling up at amazing pace and quick service is not their top priority. Never has been.

Totally better. Back in June when I had to send my P2V+ V3.0 back it took 7 weeks to get it back. I paid shipping to DJI repair. 4 weeks of that were without any confirmation that they had entered it into their repair queue. Since that time, I have had two instances when I had to send back questionable batteries. In both cases I got new replacements in less that 10 days. I have just recently sent my P3P back. In that case, they sent me and RMA# and a prepaid shipping label within 5 hours of my contracting them. I guess we will see how things develop, but I am convinced these guys ARE improving the customer service end of their business model.

Here is a response I just received (3-2-2016) from DJI Sales to my three questions about the P4 battery connector. See the attached .JPG file (below) of the email DJI Sales non-response along with my three questions. Keep trying, but a little harder, DJI.
(I still love my P3Pro so I just ordered another P3Pro instead of a P4)
Joe
KC7GHT
DJI Sales.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik