Is Bestdrones.com legit?

• Thread starter Deleted member 109724
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 109724

If you search now, "Deals on Drones", one of the things that will come up is a listing for a new Phantom 4 for $120 dollars. The version 2.0 is the same price. If you search in their site you will find an inspire 2 for a little over $250! However, their mavic air is over $600. Is bestdrones legitimate? Or is it a scam?

Last edited by a moderator:
1532568852142.png

You need to ask? If you were to perform a reverse image search on the product pictures you would find the legitimate websites and or eBay postings where the products were originally advertised. That which seems too good to be true almost always is.

Reactions: Fly Dawg
I quote "You need to ask"?

I ordered the parrot bebop 2 and it’s been six days. I sent three emails requesting status and no reply even after I said I would be contacting PayPal for a dispute. Looking at their terms they state a 5-15 day assembly time which is obviously BS since this is an off the shelf item. I disputed the charge today and will update this post with the results. I’m guessing it will be a refund. I hate scam sites.

I ordered the parrot bebop 2 and it’s been six days. I sent three emails requesting status and no reply even after I said I would be contacting PayPal for a dispute. Looking at their terms they state a 5-15 day assembly time which is obviously BS since this is an off the shelf item. I disputed the charge today and will update this post with the results. I’m guessing it will be a refund. I hate scam sites.
Oh and I disputed the charge largely because I found this post. So thank you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik