Is anyone going to the International Drone Expo in Los Angeles?GO

Reaction score
I just got a flyer from a friend. It is at the Los Angeles Convention Center December 9-10. I noticed that DJI is not listed. Does this mean that thy are not going to be represented? That seems strange given their place in the market. I am thinking of going but not sure. Any Opinions. Has anyone attended the previous shows. This is listed as the 3rd annual.;)

Reactions: RonDMC
FREEBIES!!!!!

I just got a flyer from a friend. It is at the Los Angeles Convention Center December 9-10. I noticed that DJI is not listed. Does this mean that thy are not going to be represented? That seems strange given their place in the market. I am thinking of going but not sure. Any Opinions. Has anyone attended the previous shows. This is listed as the 3rd annual.;)
I went last year and DJI had the largest booth there. The exhibit area wasn't very big. I'm guessing there were 50 to 75 exhibitors, but it was well worth the time. I saw some incredible machines there, 6' and 8' diameter drones that carried two Red EPIC cameras for 3D shots, oh man. I talked to one of the Australian pilots in the booth for 30min about what it's like flying that monster. I learned a lot there, good show if you live nearby, but I wouldn't drive over 100mi to attend, IMO. I was done walking the show in about 3hrs, and I took my time.

Whats the cost to get in?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik