Is anyone else experiencing repeated, same photos on the site?

Reaction score
I’m using the latest iOS app to view the site and something strange has been happening for the past few days.

When I scroll down any forum I sometimes see a photo from a thread, that’s normal. The problem is, I’m now seeing the exact same photo all over her place. Over 50 times today on various threads on various forums.

Like this:
IMG_1610.jpg

Are you in a PC or this happens to you in your mobile devices as well? I have never encountered this. I use my Galaxy S8, Galaxy Tab S4, an PC at work and my PC at home. None show what you are describing.

Edit: Nvm, I see you are using the Phantompilots app. Try checking the forums via your web browser.

Are you in a PC or this happens to you in your mobile devices as well? I have never encountered this. I use my Galaxy S8, Galaxy Tab S4, an PC at work and my PC at home. None show what you are describing.

Edit: Nvm, I see you are using the Phantompilots app. Try checking the forums via your web browser.

Using the safari browser I don’t see any photo previews at all
IMG_1613.jpg

No problems at all. You may try clearing the cache and cookies from your safari browser and see if it helps. I read an article about this yesterday. Let me see if I can find it.
96DA26F6-BCDF-4E00-A485-B49205AC488A.png

This is weirding me out. I saw your post in another forum, and then ran across it again here. That image is one I posted just within the last week. Wondering why it chose mine to annoy you??

Reactions: Ansia

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik