Is a DJI waranty really worth having?

Reaction score
Just about to buy myself a phantom 3 after a lot of time spent researching about the technology etc.

I have found some good deals online but they are all from non DJI official dealers.
Is the warranty from DJI even worth having? Or am I best just paying for repairs elsewhere in the event of a crash?

Cheers,
Rob

DJI is apparently fixing Phantoms purchased from non-dealers under warranty. I've seen a handful of people report that. I haven't seen anyone say DJI did not fix something due to buying from an unauthorized DJI dealer. So, you should be fine. Just make sure you don't get ripped off by buying a "deal" that is too good ;)

Reactions: Mr Crowley
No
The things you generally need is not covered. Generally you will never recoup your money from the insurance.

DJI is apparently fixing Phantoms purchased from non-dealers under warranty. I've seen a handful of people report that. I haven't seen anyone say DJI did not fix something due to buying from an unauthorized DJI dealer. So, you should be fine. Just make sure you don't get ripped off by buying a "deal" that is too good ;)

Okay thanks! that is very helpful to know :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj