iRulu 7" tablet and DJI Pilot

Reaction score
I purchased this tablet:

http://r.ebay.com/5J3Wci

It's an iRulu 7" Android tablet running 4.4 KitKat.

Installed DJI Pilot app just fine. It won't connect.

Has anyone had similar problems with other devices?

It works great with my iPhone 6, but the screen is too small.

USB debugging was and is enabled.

Says disconnected when tablet is connected via USB to controller and phantom off.

Says no signal when my iPhone is connected the same way. So, the app isn't communicating.

Android devices..... Grrr!!

USB debugging was and is enabled.

Says disconnected when tablet is connected via USB to controller and phantom off.

Says no signal when my iPhone is connected the same way. So, the app isn't communicating.

Android devices..... Grrr!!

Hi. Did you ever get a response or a fix for this. I'm using the irulu tab 7" and it keeps coming up as no signal. Tried all kinds of things including updates,cables etc. If you have any information you can pass on that would be great!
Thanks

Also note with a cheaper tablet - you may get poor live video feed!!

If you do get it workings.. check the live video feed and see if it's grainy/crappy picture. I found this to be an issue with my Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro used exclusively with my drone (no other apps or services installed/running)

I got a reply from irulu customer support regarding a firmware update. Unfortunately I followed the instructions but was not able to successfully update the firmware. I have a message in to them again about this. Hopefully they will respond

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers