Irresponsible DJI pilot flies and crashes in city

yeah, that's been a topic on here since it happened. I'm sure someguy will tell you to use the search feature before posting. The thing I find interesting is that you are half a world away and you've heard about this. Were you on USA news sites or did this pop up amongst your Aussie news?

I think it's totally relevant to continue this conversation but the poor guy has been publicly flogged already with the internet it's news in Manhattan today so it's news around the world the same day unless whatever government has internet sensors. So living in Autralia or New Zealand or where ever i'm sure this old news was available to you when it was to us.

But yes it's a shame it happened and we all need to continue to police ourselves even though the hammer is about to drop regardless and when it does it will be a shame to place the blame solely on instances like this, that would be irresponsible if you ask me.

My .02 cents!

Unfortunately, some people think that once they have flown the Phantom for 5 minutes, they are then an expert. ;)

tapiot said:
Unfortunately, some people think that once they have flown the Phantom for 5 minutes, they are then an expert. ;)

The guy is an idiot simple as that, anyone that thinks thats a great place for a first flight has more dollars then sense. If he had caused any damage or injuries to anyone then he would be fully responsible as it isnt the tool used at fault but the tool using it who is to blame. :mrgreen:

It makes no difference what the guy used to do such stupid things he would be a danger to others no matter what he is doing or using I think.

Local marathon today and some dipshit is flying a phantom over the heads of the running crowd. Honestly, this wave of cheap quads is like handing out loaded guns this Christmas. Get your local flights in people, things will be different next year.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20