Irish Perspective on UAVs

Daragh Murphy is an ******* (guy who wrote the piece) . Ive had previous with him. He couldn't wipe his arse with his hands so he can hardly write an article with them either. The guy is a **** and I'm majorly surprised that the times let that snivelling little weasel write his name to an article. I bet the lads who he interviewed (all 1 of them, and he made up the rest as he normally does for his sources because nobody in their right mind would spit on the dopey lookin c@nt) Want to beat 7 shades of shite out of him. The little pox has only ever written for the journel.ie
I'm gonna have a chat with him tomorrow when he gets home.
His piece was completely flawed and made up. The little **** just wanted to stir it. He drinks in my local boozer.
Wait till you see his next article, if he can type by then.
Grrrrr....
sorry rant over, ill show my mugshots after I have a few kind words with the lil bollox

This thread just turned in to a Flogging Molly song :D

Now we and fly and fly and fly and fly and fly and fly and fight!
Yes we fly and fly and fly and fly and fly and fly and fight!
If I don't calibrate it'll fly away tonight!
Yes we fly and fly and fly and fly and fly and fly and fight!

Haha sorry, that reporter just winds me up. He's clueless. There have been plenty of good articles about our use of uav's here in Irish print media. His report is very much flawed because he didn't do his job properly. Its ok I've calmed down, the thoughts of a nice cold pint of guinness in a few hours works a charm ;)

I keep hearing about these licenses that are required in the UK and Ireland, If I was to visit would I need one to fly? I'm American, living in Germany. I kind of do what I want and the Germans just sort of ignore me. They tell me I can't fly somewhere and I say ok and move on. (And yes I know the difference between the UK, Great Britain, England and Ireland. LOL)

By the letter of the law you need a private uav license and then and commercial uav license with third party insurance for commercial use here in Ireland. I have never been asked for either. I have had police stop me 6 times to ask the usual questions that anyone else does in amazement, how much, how high......
I have never had a single negative comment. Fly responsibly and you'll be fine for the moment. They aren't cracking down on anyone except for the guy who crashed into Wheatfield prison a few weeks ago. His payload of narcotics and mobile phones were obviously too much haha. He was in court today. When are you thinking of coming over? I might be able to show you some nice places in Dublin to fly.

Mal_PV2_Ireland said:
By the letter of the law you need a private uav license and then and commercial uav license with third party insurance for commercial use here in Ireland. I have never been asked for either. I have had police stop me 6 times to ask the usual questions that anyone else does in amazement, how much, how high......
I have never had a single negative comment. Fly responsibly and you'll be fine for the moment. They aren't cracking down on anyone except for the guy who crashed into Wheatfield prison a few weeks ago. His payload of narcotics and mobile phones were obviously too much haha. He was in court today. When are you thinking of coming over? I might be able to show you some nice places in Dublin to fly.

We were looking at late October early November time frame. That would be nice to get a locals perspective.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj