IRC Uno Rx battery and BP

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i am set to buy the IRC Uno (i see it the best video Rx in IRC/FS world) and i was looking to see which battery is the correct one to power the Uno, also which charger do you guys recommend to charge that battery. can i use the same as the Dominiator battery and charger? Also i will be buying a BP monitor, does it come with charger for the internal battery? Also do you recommend the 32 channel or the 7 channel BP (i can't find the 7 channel one). i am using IRC 600mA Tx and spironet antenna.
thank you

i can confirm the Black Pearl does come with a charger. I've got 32 channel & use it with the same transmitter & had no problems (although i do only fly upto 500metres away)

the Uno will work with any voltage from 6-16v, looking at getting one myself

thank you for the feedback, i was reading that the BP 32 channel had some issues, so i wanted to stay on the IRC eco-system, hence the IRC Uno, i think any 3S lipo battery will work but that will require a different charger, may be the fatshark goggle battery will work. another question, can you send the video out from the BP to goggles for example fatsharks or cinemizers via the video out interface?
thanks

messiry said:
can you send the video out from the BP to goggles for example fatsharks or cinemizers via the video out interface?
thanks
yes, its got several 3.5mm output sockets but you get 2 conversion leads to rca/component. It has got a hdmi socket but thats input only

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20