Iphone app to see GPS satellites

Reaction score
I've done some searching, and most of my finds indicate the P-Tracker iPhone app does the job for live location of GPS sats. However, after downloading it, it appears to have my location fixed off the coast of the African continent. That kind of spoils the Sky View feature I was hoping to use. I like the Satellite Predictor website, but am still hoping to find something for the iPhone. Has anyone else seen the location problem on P-Tracker? I presume this has something to do with the recent upgrade of iOS, but who knows. Anyone have a second iOS app that works as well?

I wished there was an all-in-one app that had satellites, windspeed, and kp-index (and whatnot). *hint hint to developers*

I use GPS Plan when using my phone.

I use "GPS Plan" which is an iOS app for iPhone and iPad. Available at the iTunes app store. Uses GPS to set location, or user can manually set the location where they are going to fly. Nice plot of satellites for location over time. I give it 5 stars -- and its FREE.

Just downloaded GPS Plan. Does what I was looking for. I like the interface of P-Tracker, but I'll trade it for something that works any day.

Thanks!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4