iPhone 7 Plus

Reaction score
Is anyone using the iphone7plus with their drone? If so are there any problems because of the iOS 10 software.

Good feedback..yeah I am planning to upgrade of my iP 6 to iP7 plus...was wondering if it works..it seems it does...new question: Is the brightness of the screen better, I mean, under heavy sunlight conditions, does the iP7 plus looks better?

Also curious about the brightness of screen being improved. I have an iPhone 7 plus but haven't had time to fly in about 2 months. Hoping to get out this weekend.

I flew with my iPhone 7 plus briefly the other day. It was daylight and it seemed OK. Ok meaning that it wasn't much brighter than my iPhone 6 Plus. I put them side by side and don't see much of a difference between the two. Before anyone asks, both screens are original Apple screens. Never been replaced.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I flew with my iPhone 7 plus briefly the other day. It was daylight and it seemed OK. Ok meaning that it wasn't much brighter than my iPhone 6 Plus. I put them side by side and don't see much of a difference between the two. Before anyone asks, both screens are original Apple screens. Never been replaced.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
I haven't tried it other than first and last light. All screens look bright then. The 7 plus screen does seem brighter and clearer to me. It's nothing on the iPad though.

I have been using a iPhone 6 Plus with my P3A for about a year and half.Needed a new iPad so got the iPad mini4 and do like the larger screen compared to the phone when flying with no problems.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic