Iphone 4 App issue

Reaction score
Hi

anyone else use an Iphone 4 for the app ?

I have been using a samsung s3 but having forgot to pack it i was forced to use my Iphone, however i noticed that the video preview was stuttering badly even when set to the lowest resolution and then it seemed to be running slowly, in fact so slow that when i landed it was still showing video from a minute ago.

I also noticed that the video recording icon stopped flashing red after 20 seconds or so and i was forced to hit record again at which point it was hit and miss as to whether it would carry on recording.

In the end i gave up and decided to go home, which was a real pity as i had found a nice place with snow on the hills and some nice scenery.

Also the fact that i stuffed the phantom into the ground for the first time since flying it, but thats a different story ;)

I notice that there is an email address in the app to report issues, is it worth it or is it like shouting into a crowd of noisy people.?

I had a similar issue ( iPhone 4s )
Try DELETING the app, and reinstall it.
Worked for me.
I run preview quality ( 640x480 15fps ) DO NOT USE ( 30fps ) it will freeze up
On you.

Also after you reinstall app, turn your phone ( OFF ) then back on again to insure
Clean install!

Hope this helps, good luck, Fly safe!

Ps: happy holidays to you, and your family!

J dot

hi J Dot

thanks for the advice, just thinking about it now i downloaded the app a while back on the Iphone, before i got my phantom, to take a look at it, so it may be an older version, i'll delete it and reinstall it and see how it goes.

Happy holidays to you and yours as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic