Ipad

You can find a complete list of compatible Apple devices here.

No problems with either of the iPad Pros that I use

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

The Pro 9.7 iPad with cellular would be the 'best'.

It has the fastest processor and the screen is the least reflective due to a new type of coating Apple has started using. The cellular option gives you a GPS receiver (which allows you to see where you were in relation to the craft when reviewing flight records). Plus, a cellular connection gives you the ability to update maps and stream when you're not near WiFi

Actually the Pro 12.9 would be even better if it weren't so bulky.

I have the 9.7 iPad Pro with Cellular and it is the most amazing device. I wake up at 6AM, do some flying in the neighborhood for the sunrise, then take the SD card and transfer the shots to my iPad with the Lightning SD adapter.

I edit the footage in 4K on my iPad, export in 4K, then transfer to my computer, then upload to Youtube in 4K. Can't upload to Youtube in 4K directly from iPad, the only downside to me.

I have the 9.7 iPad Pro with Cellular and it is the most amazing device. I wake up at 6AM, do some flying in the neighborhood for the sunrise, then take the SD card and transfer the shots to my iPad with the Lightning SD adapter.

I edit the footage in 4K on my iPad, export in 4K, then transfer to my computer, then upload to Youtube in 4K. Can't upload to Youtube in 4K directly from iPad, the only downside to me.
When you upload your 4k content to youtube, does it compress the file? Sounds like your using imovie. Ive tried uploading directly from imovie, but the video was distorted. I had to to result to uploading the full file for that 4k content.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl