iPad Screen Recording Go App

lol apple router? i own a bit of apple stock and use macbook pros at home and work and that's enough for me.

my ipad mini 4 was new and came with the most up to date ios so i couldn't jailbreak it. you shouldn't have to jailbreak to make it useful. i don't root all of my android stuff...

lol apple router? i own a bit of apple stock and use macbook pros at home and work and that's enough for me.

my ipad mini 4 was new and came with the most up to date ios so i couldn't jailbreak it. you shouldn't have to jailbreak to make it useful. i don't root all of my android stuff...
We still OT on this ? Lets let it go and get back to the OP

the original topic has been beat to death.

you can use some apps to screen record if you jailbreak your ipad.

if you don't, your only option is to use shou and deal with some stupid bs about getting some code or something to actually use the app.

that's it.

Clint headshake.gif

Reactions: RVD98072

I don't jailbreak to make it useful? That's crazy.... I jailbreak it because it's a hobby to me and I love the seeing what an iOS is capable of. Without it, Apple wouldn't have a large base of development to pull from. Almost all the modern advances came from stolen jailbreak tweaks. Even copy and paste.

I've rooted plenty of samsung's. It ruins them! iOS is so easy and fun...

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks for all the tip guys, now I have some ideas to try. On another r note .....
I just received my Phantom 3 Advanced. Going through the go app, > Aircraft Status > Overall Status > Firmware Requires Upgrade > Battery Requires Upgrade. ... What the hell? What does it need because it dead-ends there with no further instructions, and the batteries are brand new.

Thanks for all the tip guys, now I have some ideas to try. On another r note .....
I just received my Phantom 3 Advanced. Going through the go app, > Aircraft Status > Overall Status > Firmware Requires Upgrade > Battery Requires Upgrade. ... What the hell? What does it need because it dead-ends there with no further instructions, and the batteries are brand new.
Looks like ya be reading in the Pro/Adv section for awhile now Bill ;)

Put the latest firmware on an SD card and load in your battery and it will update the battery firmware. Make sure you do this or your drone may fall out of the sky in cold weather...

Screenshot (5).png
Screenshot (5).png
my iPhone 6s is jail broke on sw version 9.0.2 . but i use a tweak from cydia called DISPLAY RECORDER (source is insanelyi Repo) my iPad mini 2's are on older software version and i have this tweak on there also. i think it only records in 720p but still looks good with all the telemetry and stats and info . have only remembered to use it a couple of times . probably because i wouldn't want to save a 18 min video file onto my phone every time i fly.

I'll post exactly how later if it already hasn't been said but you can record your screen using QuickTime believe it or not. I am talking about your iOS device, not the Mac.

Putting daughter to sleep so can't get into it now.

You do not need GoApp to record screen now, because iOS 11 built-in Screen Recorder with voice sound is a best advantage of iOS11. How to use screen Recording in ios 11 on ipad read this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31