iPad Screen Recording Go App

Reaction score
What is the simplest way to record my flight screen with the telemetry in my Go App with iPad Air 2.? I've been looking for some time and haven't found what I want.

The ones I was referring to are the screen recordings of the Actual DJI GoApp.

Last edited:
Judging by the posts here, more people are probably using Litchi. As far as which is best, it would depend on the features you need. You should compare both and choose the app that will be best for you.

I would think most screen recorders are low resolution because the real nice resolution is on the sd card.

Maybe look at which app has the best screen recorder resolution and even audio recording and then compare it to what matters to you in the real meat of the app. similar to msinger's good advice.

Judging by the posts here, more people are probably using Litchi. As far as which is best, it would depend on the features you need. You should compare both and choose the app that will be best for you.
Mainly, I would just to show the telemetry and flight path and be able to share it with others on Vimeo.

I use Dashware and I like it. You simply pick what you want from a list of instrumentation like gauges, HUDs, tapes, etc. and they overlay and you sync them with your video.

Basically you watch a timer and a path of your flight and sync the video to that particular turn in heading as seen on the video for example. Pretty easy actually and free.

What is the simplest way to record my flight screen with the telemetry in my Go App with iPad Air 2.? I've been looking for some time and haven't found what I want.

I think the only way I know of without using Litchi, is to Jailbreak your iPad. I can screen record

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

It's actually called Display Recorder in Cydia! I paid for it a million years ago! And it's still updated to the latest Jailbreak?

I use Dashware and I like it. You simply pick what you want from a list of instrumentation like gauges, HUDs, tapes, etc. and they overlay and you sync them with your video.

Basically you watch a timer and a path of your flight and sync the video to that particular turn in heading as seen on the video for example. Pretty easy actually and free.
I guess I don't really understand how that works. I would want my actual speed and all that on the video, not a made up telemetry.

on an ipad, you need to jailbreak your ipad to do this. there's really no way around it. that shou thing has a version without jailbreaking but i don't know how to use it. there's some stupid code or something like that which seemed like too much trouble to deal with so i didn't bother.

with android, there are many free apps that do this.

just another reason why android is better than ios. but wtf do i know...i bought an ipad mini 4 just to use with my phantom 3 and i regret it. i like my nexus 9.

just another reason why android is better than ios. but wtf do i know...i bought an ipad mini 4 just to use with my phantom 3 and i regret it. i like my nexus 9.
Like comparing Apples to Oranges eh
just your opinion . Here's mine
I like Apples
Apple.png
:)
;)

Like comparing Apples to Oranges eh
just your opinion . Here's mine
I like Apples View attachment 43430 :)
;)

true. obviously many people like ios products since they sell well, etc. i have owned a few iphones in the past (including the original iphone and ipad where i had to stand in a long line, etc.).

the only apple product that i really like is my macbook pro laptop. i'm a bit of a technical guy though so the reason why i love it is because of the command line unix (easy to grep, ls -ls type commands, find command, etc.).

when i use ios, i feel too restricted. i like widgets on my home screen showing stock prices, swype on my keyboard, and in the case of using dji go, the ability to record my screen so that i have a record of everything seen on the screen on my flight.

Bill this is screen record on non jail broken iPhone with Shou, have many of real flights but maybe not for public right now cuz including this vid I flew without vlos, set resolution to 720p & bitrate to 8Mpbs with format set to MP4 works best for me, hope this helps

Reactions: jointeffort
Android is complete [EXPLETIVE REMOVED]. I don't jailbreak to make as good as android, I jailbreak for the same reason people mod their Phantoms

Last edited by a moderator:
Android is complete -----------. I don't jailbreak to make as good as android, I jailbreak for the same reason people mod their Phantoms

Though I like Apple Stephen I don't think it's necessary to call it that .
I did start it but we kinda getting off topic here on brands and maybe should chill..ya think :)

I'm vicious when it comes to Apple.... I have apple everything! Even my router is apple!

Reactions: Jussaguy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues