iPad Pro

Reaction score
I am brand new to this forum. Anyone using the iPad Pro, and if so, does it work well with the P4

I'm not using one, but people are reporting they work just fine. If you get the larger version, you'll need some type of extender for the tablet mount.

Reactions: Dom PPCpilot
I originally had a iPad Air 2, and ungraded to a iPad Pro, YES IT WORKS. The screen, and anti-glare on it is amazing. Even in direct bright sunlight its clear and visible. I highly recommend one. I bought mine just for the drone.

Thanks for the reply, I'm getting the 9.7"

That is what I got as well, I just opted for the 32gb because I don't use my iPad except for small things, like maybe the internet and youtube. If you are going to be strictly using it for your drone I would not get a 128gb..

That is what I got as well, I just opted for the 32gb because I don't use my iPad except for small things, like maybe the internet and youtube. If you are going to be strictly using it for your drone I would not get a 128gb..
Best Buy had a sale, got the 128gb for just $50 more, thought it was worth it. Do you see any differance in the picture quality being that it is 4K ?

My iPhone shoots 4k, and I never shoot video with my other iPad, but there is a difference for sure. I would buy it if its on sale.

I have a IPad pro 9.7 and have had zero issues with any video settings. Very nice tablet for flying and would highly recommend it.

I also have the iPad Pro 9.7. Used my Samsung Note 3 while investigating and made the purchase of the iPad Pro. Connected on first attempt and has been great. Having to learn the Apple stuff is the only drawback (ha). I live in Florida and while flying in the full sun I had great view of the screen and buttons (or ?). It still wasn't as bright as inside but no problems. I'm going to investigate other options. Really don't want a hood. I may not have it set just so but I am in love with it already.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I also have the iPad Pro 9.7. Used my Samsung Note 3 while investigating and made the purchase of the iPad Pro. Connected on first attempt and has been great. Having to learn the Apple stuff is the only drawback (ha). I live in Florida and while flying in the full sun I had great view of the screen and buttons (or ?). It still wasn't as bright as inside but no problems. I'm going to investigate other options. Really don't want a hood. I may not have it set just so but I am in love with it already.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Hi Mike, I really appreciate you answering my question. I have another question if you could help. I am still undecided about getting the P4,although it seems like an incredible machine. Have you had any issues with it,how long have you had yours. I never owned a quad, just a little nervous. Also, I understand that it has built in geofencing. Are you able to fly it higher than 400 feet? Not that I have a real need to, just wanted to know what happens if you attempt to go higher if need be. Thanks for listening

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj