iPad Pro or IPad mini 4??

Reaction score
I am standing in the store trying to decide between the IPad Pro 9.7" for $299.00 or the IPad mini 4 for $399.00.

Which one works best???

Reactions: RikMacer
Both run DJI GO equally well. The iPad Pro has a brighter display (444 nits vs. 520 nits). Or if size is most important, choose the screen size that best fits your needs.

The price difference through me off,...why would the larger display be $100 cheaper if they were equal in hardware/power???

They have different processors. The iPad Pro 9.7 has an A9X chip and the iPad Mini 4 has an A8 chip. According to Apple's website, the A9X chip is 1.1x faster than the A8 chip.

Why is it cheaper? Perhaps because it's the old iPad Pro model.

It'll fit in the remote controller holder as long as it's not in a case.

I have the 3 standard with and aftermarket cell phone holder so I will have to order I new holder that will hold the pro,..I am guessing that shouldn't be a problem??

Right -- there are many tablet holders for the P3S.

I installed the P4 tablet mount on my P3S remote controller like this.

Thanks for the help guys,..I am going with the Pro. My eyes aren't getting any younger!! [emoji16]

Scratch the Pro,..they did not have it in stock but could get one at a much higher price. Went to another store and found the IPad mini 4 for $359.00 so that is what I purchased. I hope I am happy with it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl