iPad mini4 or 9.7" pro

Reaction score
I'm using an iPad mini2 with 3G now. Wanting to upgrade to either the new mini4 or smaller pro. I love the size of mini and think I have my mind made up. Does the pro have a brighter screen? That's my only grip about mine is that's it's hard to see sometimes when sunny.

Thanks

I may be selling this silver iPad mini 64 gig Verizon cellular. With lifeproof case. It's mint. Thinking $300 shipped for all if someone might be interested.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Both the iPad Pro and iPad Mini 4 have a brighter screen.

I just bought a mini 4 and I'm really happy with it.

That said, played with the pro 9.7 in the store and it's a sweet bit of kit. I'd definitely buy one if money were no consideration, but it's a big price jump from the mini4. I was able to find a new sealed wifi+cellular mini 4 for $350 shipped - that's like half the price of the Pro.

No advice on the choice, but if you're dealing with vzw and a customer in good standing politely press them for a deal. I always deal on the phone with them, never in a store. I picked up a 64gb ipad mini 4 from them a few months back for around $299 and had the upgrade fee waived. I think Apple's dumping stuff pretty hard right now through their vendors.

-- zigs

I'm using an iPad mini2 with 3G now. Wanting to upgrade to either the new mini4 or smaller pro. I love the size of mini and think I have my mind made up. Does the pro have a brighter screen? That's my only grip about mine is that's it's hard to see sometimes when sunny.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Hi Dixie,
The mini is a nice size, and the mini 4 is better in the sun than prior models. However, the IPad Pro is 25% brighter! The 9.7" one is exactly the same size as the iPad Air, fits perfectly in the stock holder and only weighs 4 ounces more than a mini.

Good luck with your decision!

I use an iPad Air 2 64 G. It's very light and picture is great even under the sun. At first I thought a 9.7" screen is too big so I was considering a mini. I'm glad I went with the Air 2 since I have a good view of everything on the app. Also, I use it for things other than just to fly my drone. $399 at BB w/ 12 months no interest.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks for the input. You guys are making it tough to decide...[emoji12]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl