IPad Mini

Reaction score
In the User Manual it shows the Ipad & Ipad mini are supported but not recommended. Does anyone know why its not recommended? Anyone using a mini and if so how is it working for you.

I would like a larger display than the Galaxy S4 that I am using and was considering the mini.

Thanks

im using the ipad mini it works perfect. better than most monitors ive compared.. its not much bigger than the Lilliput monitor , and weighs less although not by much ..theres no added batteries or wiring so that's a plus..i have 2 of the iPhone clips attached to sticky cell phone holder for car windshield {GRIPGO} or {CLINGO}. NOTE: one clip will hold it I just wanted added security so I purchased 2 of them and extra dji iPhone clamp. the dji app is for iphone and android just download the iPhone app and it will work just fine..due to the angle of the pic the ipad mini looks huge , its 7.9in x 5.3 I believe .. my buddy uses the regular ipad which is huge and cant be attached to transmitter he just places it in front of him and watches it .. he is now buying an ipad mini.. I think they are not recommended because they can't attach to the transmitter as it comes from dji ... in conclusion the ipad mini is the best all around monitor because it's NOT just a monitor.. just my .02

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31