iPad mini original app for p4

Reaction score
Hi I have a Phantom 4 and an iPad mini original. The DJI go4 app is not compatible with the dated iPad mini.
Does anyone know of an app I can use? Thanks
Tom.

You can find some alternative apps here.

It would be best to use a mobile device that is compatible with DJI GO since you'll need to run it sometimes. No 3rd party app completely replaces all of the functions/features available in DJI GO.

You can find a list of recommended and commonly used mobile devices here:
Best Tablets and Phones for DJI GO (Updated Daily)

It would be best to use a mobile device that is compatible with DJI GO since you'll need to run it sometimes. No 3rd party app completely replaces all of the functions/features available in DJI GO.

Ok

thanks for your help.

... and welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

The iPad Mini of that vintage hasn't been compatible for a few years. You will need at least a mini retina.

I also have question regarding of line maps and I pad. is it possible to pre store maps on a ipad air while network link is available so once out of network range the maps can be viewed and zoomed in on ?

I also have question regarding of line maps and I pad. is it possible to pre store maps on a ipad air while network link is available so once out of network range the maps can be viewed and zoomed in on ?
You can cache the maps in DJI GO like this.

Welcome to PhantomPilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1