Ipad mini 4

Reaction score
This may be an old ?? but i just bought an ipad mini 4 , do they not record directly to the device like android ? Flying a P3A.

Last edited:
do they not record directly to the device like android ?
Why would you even want that. I keep the photo and video cache off on my tablet. It just wastes space, and they are all reduced in quality anyway, so they are virtually useless IMO. For simple reviews maybe, ok. But anything other than that, not worth the effort. I wouldn't worry about it.

Its a preference i guess. I just waited 30 min for a 4 min vid to download to my ipad. I just like having what i shot mobile. I also share vids there not that bad. So far as the OP ? the answer is no??

So far as the OP ? the answer is no??
Can't answer that from personal experience. But it should as long as you have the cache settings in the app turned on. That should be available cross platform.

Thx for the reply , i thought the cache on when vids would work also but it dosent record to the folder on device

Thx for the reply , i thought the cache on when vids would work also but it dosent record to the folder on device
No, it does not "record to a folder on the device" ... not one that you can access anyway.

But if you turn the video cache on in the app, then yes, you will get the reduced resolution videos in the app on your iPad.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1