iPad Mini 4 Phantom 3 Standard -

It will work, but you'll need to change the remote controller mount to a tablet mount. The tablet will not fit in the clip.

Reactions: 250Flyer
Many of us have installed the Inspire mount with some minor modifications. And I also use a 3D printed part to help hold my iPad mini with a waterproof case on it.

IMG_1744.jpg

Ok, thanks guys. Yes I know the mount wont fit of course.

Did anyone notice any lag at all with the iPad mini 4 and DJI GO?

Thanks for your response

Off topic.
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum 250flyer. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

Just hit the report button if you see something out of sorts instead of making more OT post. ;)

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum 250flyer. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

Just hit the report button if you see something out of sorts instead of making more OT post. ;)

Well thank you.

Ive just upgraded from an ipad mini 2 to an ipad mini 4 but it doesnt conect to the remote for some reason.. yet the ipad mini 2 still does.. Am i being an idiot or something?

Ive just upgraded from an ipad mini 2 to an ipad mini 4 but it doesnt conect to the remote for some reason.. yet the ipad mini 2 still does.. Am i being an idiot or something?
And you are selecting the TX address in the wifi settings?

And that will teach me for posting in the wrong place without checking.. I drive a P3A lol.. oops
No worries... I saw you first post and though "did I post in the P3P/A section?" :D

Im still looking for answers.. Its a bugger as Ive just wasted 400 notes for a dedicated ipad for my phantom and it doesnt work..

Im still looking for answers.. Its a bugger as Ive just wasted 400 notes for a dedicated ipad for my phantom and it doesnt work..
Did you ask in P3P/A? Also, try deleting the app and reinstalling it.

I have the ipad mini 4 and it works superbly with the go app and P3s, no perceptible lag and a really bright screen.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1