ipad mini 4 better processor VS ipad mini 3 ???

Reaction score
Anyone ever compare a 2/3 mini ipads performace with the FPV compared to the better processor of the mini 4 ? is it worth spending the extra for the 4?

Are you having problems with lag in your mini 2/3? I had a mini 2 and had zero issues whatsoever. I ended up getting a mini 4 on sale and I enjoy its' speed for other tasks, but I see no difference in the FPV - it was fine prior.

I have both an iPad Mini 2 and an iPad Mini 4. While I have never done a side-by-side comparison, the performance in the DJI GO app is not noticeable. Other than its faster processor, one of the advantages of the iPad Mini 4 is that it has an anti-reflective coating on the screen. Some are saying the screen is much brighter too. I don't often fly in direct sunlight, so I haven't noticed the difference in the brightness.

Reactions: Oso
same bitrate (highest for both?) I've not tried the 2 yet. Ordered one and wondering if I should return it for the 4 for 100 more.

Anyone ever compare a 2/3 mini ipads performace with the FPV compared to the better processor of the mini 4 ? is it worth spending the extra for the 4?
I would compare the screens if I were you. I think you'll find that the 4 has a much better screen for outdoor use.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4