Ipad Mini 2

As long as you keep screen clean and ipad on full brightness, its not to bad, i use an ipad mini 2, i just try and keep out of direct sunlight, tried other tablets and i really couldn't see much difference

I've not tried the iPad, but from experience with Android, you can actually get better performance in auto-brightness than by just setting it on manual-maximum. I didn't believe it until I tried it on my Samsung Note4.

ran my Mini 2 cellular with Hoodman. No issues with it.

I like the Hi Aerial hood better than Hoodman, it folds flatter, it's more stiff while in use, less floppy, and easier to install each time, IMO. My iPad Mini2 works good in temperatures up to about 90F. Higher than that and the iPad will overheat and video decoding craps out. After it cools off it's OK. On hot days I usually fly from inside the car with the AC running, which works OK, but it's not the same feeling when flying. However from in the car you don't need the hood, usually. The range is pretty good from inside the car, but it's less than outside of the car of course.

I only fly without a hood early or late in the day I find it useless and dangerous without a hood in sunlight and yes I use a Ipad mini 2,I went flying at lunch time today and even it being a cloudy day I still used the hood.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik