iPad mini 2 vs iPhone 6

Reaction score
ive been running my p4 w/ an iPhone 6. Problem is I'm not getting any younger & its kinda hard to see w/out my reading glasses. I bought an iPad mini 2, & I love the size, but my video feed drops allot when I'm using it. Not with my phone. Is this because I don't have a data plan w/ the iPad??? Any thoughts..........

They both have the a8 chip my opinion they should work. Are u running background apps? Do u have wifi turned off?
Are you caching videos cuz that will rob from the processor.
Check it out though I might be wrong

Last edited:
Clear off anything running in the background on the mini. Run it in airplane mode. Also check your cable. Some cables provide problems that you don't need. Hope that helps!

Tried everything you both said other than the cable. Don't have an extra now. Still ipad is much worse. Phone has not been the same since the update, but I'm sure that will get cleared up soon. Maybe I've got a crap iPad. I did buy it used!

Msinger on this site can get you one. Send him a message. Or the one the DJI sells. Apple certified is the best route.

Hmmm... I use exactly both of those devices as well, and my iPad was bought used too. Zero issues.

All I can tell you is that the iPad is dedicated and has nothing installed on it except Phantom related apps...

So as little as this post helps, hopefully it at least provides you with the assurance that it DOES work and I'm sure it's a small issue that will work out.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic