iPad mini 2 16gb $150

Reaction score
Like new with all original packaging. Not a scratch or ding. Used only with my phantom 3 & 4 but decided I wanted to eliminate a laptop so I bought an iPad Pro. Great deal at $150 plus shipping. PayPal only
f7970630ca39072a537b1234d81daf05.jpg

49d4ee7b0a88901a5462aa7b580d56b6.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Is this item still for sale? Does it have WiFi and cellular or just WiFi? I'm definitely interested in the Ipad mini. Then I can give my wife hers back. Would you take the $150 shipped? If not, what would shipping be too 65542?

Only wifi but works from anywhere....if you use litchi you can pre program your flight path when you have wifi. Pretty firm at this moment. Shipping is not that much, I can use my work account but these are still going for $225 refurb on Amazone so I want to see what happens in a few days.

I understand......... I'll have to explain to the wife why I needed one so I'll wait then. I know shipping isn't much as you said. But, she can be harsh at times. :mad: I'll keep an eye on the ad and keep using hers.

jw, don't feel bad. Glad you now have one to use. It didn't bother me to ask to use my wife's. I bought it for her and she rarely uses it.

I used my phone for the first flight of my new drone, but it just wasn't big enough.

jw, don't feel bad. Glad you now have one to use. It didn't bother me to ask to use my wife's. I bought it for her and she rarely uses it.

I used my phone for the first flight of my new drone, but it just wasn't big enough.

Thanks Dawg...

Got my wife one for Christmas because she used to use mine all the time, but (get this), it was a Gen 1, first ones ever made, and it just wouldn't do ANYTHING any more! It stopped updating at iOS 5... crashed constantly. To take it from her now would be... bad. [emoji53]

I too use my phone but not only is the screen too small to make it any fun, but the battery in a phone just won't hold up in the cold. Even with an external power supply it barely lasts the length of a P3 flight. It was getting pretty bad.

Add to that the constant phone messages popping up on the screen and it's ruining the experience!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Have fun Jeff.....this one is the perfect size. Now that I have the iPad Pro 9.7 (same size as the air) my flight times will be much less. I used an air before and I remember trying to hold the controller was a real PITA. Unfortunately I don't get a lot of time to play with the P4 anymore. I probably need to get a Mavic so I can throw it in my suitcase on business trips.

Have fun Jeff.....this one is the perfect size.

I think so… I've debated the 9.7 and this one for a while, but was really in no rush since I woke up to another half foot of snow this morning.

The price and timing on yours made the decision a bit easier but I think the full size tablet would get cumbersome. And that's all I'm really going to use it for…

I had also debated an offbrand tablet but they aren't on the recommended list!

Thank you John!

Yep, this one is the perfect size. I use it with mine. I bought what I thought was the perfect mount. (From Ebay) Turned out that the mount for the controller was good. But the part that was supposed to hold the tablet was only big enough for a phone. So I had to mod that part myself.

It's easy to see everything now when flying including the control buttons.

Just received, exactly as described, with the exception of the Cavaliers screen! Much appreciated, can't wait to see the different flying with the bigger screen!

THANK YOU!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic