iPad lightening connector to camera USB connector

Reaction score
Has anyone found a good App for an IPad so can directly transfer the files on the SD card in the camera to the IPad? I can transfer files via the USB port in the camera to a normal PC with no problem, but can't figure out why or how with my Ipad

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm able to transfer using the editor from the app while connected. You have to select the entire clip and then save it. Same goes for photos. Through the editor it works. I don't see why I can't save from playback with raw files or when I record with 2.7k. Figured this out as a work around but not sure what it saves as on the phone if there's loss of quality

Apple has a video transfer adapter, no special software needed.
c032947c0b5fd1bd619b97760639d9fd.jpg

After I read your post again this may not be what you wanted, sorry. This goes from iPad to the camera with a user supplied USB cable, then when you power up the phantom the iPad prompts for data transfer.
Cheers.

Ok thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks, I had bought an adapter cable from Radio Scrap but have had no luck with it....though I'm not sure I powered up the Phantom with the cable connected...will try before I hunt the Apple connector.

Yeah it is a slooow, but works. I only use it when mobile. A card reader would likely be better.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.