iPad / iPhone screen recording

Can some one explain me the real use of the above screen recorder for flying my P3P?

would consider this kind of app to have nothing to do with actual operation of your P3P.
Rather, would be a quick n' dirty method to share what you're seeing as the operator, what the app is doing, sharing flight telemetry, app settings, etc.

Example: Video tutorial on how to set up camera settings in DJI GO, or how to initiate IOC options, etc.

Whenever I connect my iPad (9.3.1) to the Drone (via wifi) the Airshou stops recording.

If i'm connected to the Drone and try to record with AirShou it will not record and gives me a "make sure your nework connect".

My ipad does not have 3g or 4g.

Can some one explain me the real use of the above screen recorder for flying my P3P?
I like to have it in case something happens and you lose the drone in a tree, the sea, etc you still have some footage
After a successful flight I delete the videos
Probably overkill, but might be of use

Reactions: Robert Smith jr
I have this installed and running on my ipad mini4. But...I turn the wifi off on the ipad when I fly, Thing is, AirShou wont run with wifi turned off. It keeps telling me to turn wifi on and to check my network connections. This is not good because when Im away from a wifi signal the app wont run even if I leave wifi on. I wonder why it needs an internet connection?

I have this installed and running on my ipad mini4. But...I turn the wifi off on the ipad when I fly, Thing is, AirShou wont run with wifi turned off. It keeps telling me to turn wifi on and to check my network connections. This is not good because when Im away from a wifi signal the app wont run even if I leave wifi on. I wonder why it needs an internet connection?
I also noticed that and I would love to know that as well

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj