iPad iOS with DJI go

Reaction score
Hi guys the mrs kindly let me use her iPad (no idea which one it is) to use with my p3A. I haven't tried it yet as its too windy but there is an upgrade for the iPad for iOS 11. I am an android user so all this is new to me.

I know I should try the drone first before I upgrade but just wondering if there will be any problems any has had before or after the upgrade. I included the screen shots hoping it might help people see what version I amusing at the moment.

For what it's worth I live in London, England so NFZ issues may not be a problem.
IMG_0024.jpg
IMG_0023.jpg

@Neon Euc, I use 11.1.1 on an iPad Air with DJI Go4 and P4P.

No problems.

Good luck!

Thanks mate. Will upgrade now. Also I paid for litchi on android and know I would have to pay again for IOS but is drone deploy just as good.? I only use litchi for waypoints and not really for flying.

I'd ask the mrs. before I update her iPad. Might be something she has that is incomaptilble for whatever reason if you do it. Apple sometimes screws up too just like DJI. Just saying...

And it's now iOS 11.1.2 too.

Reactions: Neon Euc
I'd ask the mrs. before I update her iPad. Might be something she has that is incomaptilble for whatever reason if you do it. Apple sometimes screws up too just like DJI. Just saying...

And it's now iOS 11.1.2 too.
Appreciate the advice. The mrs said I could use it and done a factory reset before she handed it to me. Done an upgrade and will test in a few days time. If its not to good then I will factory restore before the upgrade and try that

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj