iPad holders for P3S

If you don't mind modding your remote controller, the DJI tablet mount is the best available mount (see more details here). There are lots of removable mounts available too. You can find a few here.

After trying a couple of different mounts for my iPad Mini2 this is the one I like the best so far plus no drilling into the RC. Someone else on here had posted this idea using a GoPro mount. Here's a link to the mount I got.

IMG_1035.JPG

Reactions: 805hd
That looks good! I think i will have a look on amazon there does seem to be a lot for iPad mini / 7-8" android tabs but not a lot for bigger iPad maybe it's the weight makes it abit unstable

I use it with iPad Air 1 with no case and works well. Wiggles a little , because it doest have a screw drilled in the controller like some of the others. I'm not sure if it will work with case. Overall I'm happy with it.

Reactions: robca
I like the one one from DJI yes you have to mod your controller but I feel safer that way don't want to chance a $400.00 IPad.

I actually just did this modification and made a thourough video documenting the process.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Maybe this might help you decide which way to go.

The mount I bought was only $13.00 from eBay and is of really good quality!

After trying a couple of different mounts for my iPad Mini2 this is the one I like the best so far plus no drilling into the RC. Someone else on here had posted this idea using a GoPro mount. Here's a link to the mount I got.

View attachment 79520
You need a sticker that says "this side up" ,-). Seriously- this looks like a beautifully executed solution and should be of great interest to those who aren't comfortable/ don't want to modify their controller to take the DJI mount. Probably works just as well also.

I actually just did this modification and made a thourough video documenting the process

Can you please provide the link to the one you bought? Many looks similar, but not all are actually the same quality

I actually just did this modification and made a thourough video documenting the process.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I got the same mount and it's ridgid as heck. Much better that the crap it comes with.

I use it with iPad Air 1 with no case and works well. Wiggles a little , because it doest have a screw drilled in the controller like some of the others. I'm not sure if it will work with case. Overall I'm happy with it.
I got that one too. I found that a couple of small plastic wedges under the front and back of the holder onto the case held in place with double sided sticky tape removes all wobble.
Only thing is, it doesn't grip a bare Galaxy S7 size phone (in landscape mode) as the phone is too narrow for the minimum size of the holder. It is OK when the phone is in a case which increases the width.
I use a Nexus 9 and iPad screen shade. No wobble.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31