IPAD etc

Reaction score
Can someone suggest what to buy. Looking at P3 Advance and i see it uses Lightbridge communications
I,m a windows guy so can you tell me do all ipads android phones offer Lightbridge.

Reactions: bobmyers
Although not listed would a Asus MeMO Pad 7 or Samsung Tab 4 be ok to use as dedicated fpv device, don't want to spend fortunes as this is all it will be used for

iPads are great, they don't crash as much as the android devices (from what I read on here, it's mostly Android devices that crash) they are fast and non-laggy. But they are dearer (only on the day you buy!) and they suffer from screen glare. I fixed this on mine by buying a tech armour screen protector for about £7. Works well - and you get two! You hear folks saying that iOS devices have the simulator option, but TBH, it's pretty crap.

Reactions: mrpp
If you are thinking about an iPad, don't buy it now. The new gen iPad will be announced in coming September. Wait til what apple will be offering then make a decision. When the new one is announced, the iPad mini 2 and 3 will definitely see a good price drop. And between the mini 2 vs 3, there isn't any hardware performance upgrade at all. The mini 3 is essential a mini 2 with Touch ID and different color option (gold).

Reactions: mrpp
Ok Thanks, so basically ignore getting what i suggested and just wait to see a price drop on the ipad mini 2

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31