iPad Air2 vs. Mini4

Reaction score
I'm planning on purchasing a dedicated iPad for my rig but am hung up... I like the full size iPad Air I'm using now for the clarity but find it a little awkward and cumbersome at times. I'm considering the Mini but don't know if I would be straining to see things, I have an iPhone 6+ and it IMHO is way too small. If you had to choose which way would you go?

Bought a Mini 4. Wish I bought the Air 2. Both processors have more than enough muscle to run the DJI Go app. Mini 4 screen is adequate, but I eventually realized I prefer the larger screen. Flying since Black Friday.

SD

Air2! I had one and scaled down to mini3 and it just not as good. In saying that you will need the metal holder arm if Air2 it will keep to from swaying. Can find it in msinger's list, very cheap

ipad air2 downgraded today to mini4
i didnt like the extra weight, size of air2

the mini screen is technically sharper than air2 screen however that wasnt important it was more about portability as it will fit in the dji hardcase

I went back and forth and ended up choosing the air 2. When flying the drone I wish I had the mini. When sitting on the couch, glad I have the air.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj