iPad Air Sun Shade?

Reaction score
Has anyone bought a sunshade for the iPad Air to use with the P3 TX?

I'm toying with getting one like this..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321751999385?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2648&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

The only thing that is making me hesitate is the rubber grips on the top and bottom of the TX clamp are not very deep and I'm wondering if I place this kind of sun shade underneath the iPad Air there might not be enough room for both to fit comfortably without risking the iPad falling off?

Is anyone using one like this on the P3 TX?

The Summitlink shade is similar. And, if you look at the photos, you can see the rubber grips clear the tablet. So, I'm assuming the one you linked will probably clear it too.

Here's another option that sits on top of the tablet:
hoodivision

Last edited:
Yes the HoodiVision does look good but with the price of shipping to the UK it's nearly double the price!

But with the HoodiVision it looks like there's nowhere for the top clamp to pop through?

Attachments

• magbar.png
    magbar.png
    121.2 KB · Views: 748
Last edited:
Has anyone bought a sunshade for the iPad Air to use with the P3 TX?

I'm toying with getting one like this..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321751999385?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2648&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

The only thing that is making me hesitate is the rubber grips on the top and bottom of the TX clamp are not very deep and I'm wondering if I place this kind of sun shade underneath the iPad Air there might not be enough room for both to fit comfortably without risking the iPad falling off?

Is anyone using one like this on the P3 TX?

I have one of these they don't fit great to say the least, i have had to cut it about a lot but it does the job now, and for the price i was willing to take the gamble cutting it about.

I have one of these they don't fit great to say the least, i have had to cut it about a lot but it does the job now, and for the price i was willing to take the gamble cutting it about.
That's exactly my thoughts - for the price I don't mind "customising it"...
Can you show me a pic or two of your handywork :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic