Ipad Air 2 WITH COVER on holder device?

Reaction score
Has anyone used Ipad Air 2 with covers on the Phantom3 Device holder?

I just tried with the naked Air 2 and it just fits. However I am about to buy a cover for longer life and would not want to pit in and out lf it preparing to flight.

Any suggestions?

I don't think it will fit , I just barely fit mine in without any cover.

It'll fit if you attached an extender (like this one) to the tablet mount.

I have an Air 2 with a clear thin membrane case. It did NOT fit. The only way it would go in was to take one of the foam things out on the holder clamps.

I just tried with the naked Air 2 and it just fits. However I am about to buy a cover for longer life and would not want to pit in and out lf it preparing to flight.

Any suggestions?

I got mine to fit but just barely. It wedges in at the full extension and the foam holds it in place. I'm using this one.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VWPMUHI?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

It takes a little bit of effort to remove it. I prob should remove the foam on one side of the holder and it would be perfect.

I'm using a cover - a slim one, but I it fits without any mods. I have to press it in place though.

Any suggestions?
if your talking about the sunshield, than yes ite ipad air with asunshield fit on the controller

Perhaps you could perform surgery, & carefully shave off the top and bottom foam sponge just enough, to allow your device with its protective cover to fit. But personally I would discard that, in favor of a nice clean appearing flight kit.
YMMV ;-)

RedHotPoker

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj