iPad adaptor for P3 Standard

Reaction score
Is anyone flying a P3S with an I pad air 1? I recently received an adaptor that doesn't fit correctly. I'd like to hear from someone who has a working unit. I seem to be having a difficult time finding the correct one. My iPhone 6 S is doing a great job, I'd just like to have a larger viewing area. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

The flying is going great!! I've had the quad out around past the range limit using a cheap wind surfer. I'm so hooked. Drone pilot for life!!

Is anyone flying a P3S with an I pad air 1? I recently received an adaptor that doesn't fit correctly. I'd like to hear from someone who has a working unit. I seem to be having a difficult time finding the correct one. My iPhone 6 S is doing a great job, I'd just like to have a larger viewing area. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

The flying is going great!! I've had the quad out around past the range limit using a cheap wind surfer. I'm so hooked. Drone pilot for life!!

I'm using the air2 with mine. Found a 3D printed holder on Amazon. Works great for me and it was inexpensive. It also holds my iPad when I use the heavy duty case.

Reactions: Newbieguy

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4