iPad 4...

Reaction score
New to the forum here. Have a question for you apple users. A friend recently passed away and left me an iPad 4. Very nice tablet...64GB...9.7" screen... Good battery life, etc.... Model MD512LL/A.

I currently use a Galaxy Tab 4 7" and wanted to try this iPad with my P3P but the App Store says the app is not compatible with my device. This seems to be a pretty powerful tablet and was wondering if there is a way to get the DJI GO app to run on an iPad 4.

Someone on the DJI forum said to try I-funbox.com...but I still don't know how to make that work.

Anyone have any ideas? Or should I just stick with my Android?

I sure would like to try the iPad ...but don't want to get wreckless either.

New to the forum here. Have a question for you apple users. A friend recently passed away and left me an iPad 4. Very nice tablet...64GB...9.7" screen... Good battery life, etc.... Model MD512LL/A.

I currently use a Galaxy Tab 4 7" and wanted to try this iPad with my P3P but the App Store says the app is not compatible with my device. This seems to be a pretty powerful tablet and was wondering if there is a way to get the DJI GO app to run on an iPad 4.

Someone on the DJI forum said to try I-funbox.com...but I still don't know how to make that work.

Anyone have any ideas? Or should I just stick with my Android?

I sure would like to try the iPad ...but don't want to get wreckless either.
The 4th gen iPad has an A6 processor which is not compatible. Apple devices need an A7 or A8 processor to be compatible, plus whatever the new one will be called when announced in a couple of weeks.

You may be able to force an install with a jailbroken device, but I would expect that it would not work well enough to be a pleasant flying experience.

Thanks...I wondered about that. I'm not familiar with apple products so was just curious.

Think I will stick with my Android.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj