Ipad 3th Generation works with P4?

Reaction score
I tried Ipad 3rd with Cell and Samsung J5 (2016) don't get Connected to P4, only got it with Iphone 5s.

iPad 3rd Generation doesn't work?!

Thanks

No,
My iPad 3 would not work with my p3p, as go app requires more than device can handle. I had to buy a new iPad Air 2, and it is GREAT,
I'm sure the 4 is no different!
Although some said there 3 worked, mine never did, but the ones that did, said they experienced lag, in fpv!
Not sure why mine did not, while theirs did, unless I got a v1 iPad 3, and they have newer ones? But old news now!

Best of luck
J Dot
:cool:

Reactions: Pablo Regino
Is it on the dji list of working ios devices, if it isnt dont bother, get something better, faster and newer

No,
My iPad 3 would not work with my p3p, as go app requires more than device can handle. I had to buy a new iPad Air 2, and it is GREAT,
I'm sure the 4 is no different!
Although some said there 3 worked, mine never did, but the ones that did, said they experienced lag, in fpv!
Not sure why mine did not, while theirs did, unless I got a v1 iPad 3, and they have newer ones? But old news now!

Best of luck
J Dot
:cool:
Thanks! You enlightment was good! Maybe i need to try others usb cable's.

Today i cold make Samsung J5 work with Phantom 4. I test 6 cables, one work.

I think people are getting confused with ipads, there is the origonal ipad, mini 2, 3 & 4, air
Mini 2 is the minimum, mini 3 has the same processor as the mini 2, these will get you started
But to continue as they improve the apps and give more features you need to think about the mini 4

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20