ipad 2 mini connection problem

Reaction score
hi everyone,
I just updated both the rc firmware and aircraft firmware to the latest 1.8 and my remote and aircraft connect but my ipad will not show the camera button that you use to enter camera mode it just says "how to connect". now when I use my iPhone I can access the camera. anyone have any solutions? ive read else where on different sites of people having the same problems with many different devices but have not found a solution yet.
any help is appreciated
thanks
kevin

Are you running the same version of DJI GO on both devices?

Reactions: kminton327
Hi,
Yes, both are running 2.7.1, I will note that about a week ago I did a reset on the iPad and reinstalled the app but both are the latest version for iOS. Thanks

And, all worked well after doing the reset on your iPad?

Good :)

hi everyone,
I just updated both the rc firmware and aircraft firmware to the latest 1.8 and my remote and aircraft connect but my ipad will not show the camera button that you use to enter camera mode it just says "how to connect". now when I use my iPhone I can access the camera. anyone have any solutions? ive read else where on different sites of people having the same problems with many different devices but have not found a solution yet.
any help is appreciated
thanks
kevin
Hi how did u get your ipad mini to work with your drone?

I connected my iPad to my computer and did a hard reset using iTunes through the computer. When you do a reset through your computer while your iPad is connected. It takes all of the software off of your iPad and reinstalls it. Works like a charm

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20