iOSD Overlay Scrambled

Reaction score
It seems a good amount of my data is scrambled on my pilot monitor. Take a look at the image attached. First time in use it seemed to be fine. But upon the second power up, it was fairly scrambled. Any thoughts?

The Fatshark camera has a distinct red tint to it along with the problem from the iOSD.

Attachments

• IMG_20150223_195225114.jpg
    7.6 MB · Views: 406
It would seem that it might be your iSOD, but perhaps the more knowledgeable FPV folks can do better. I don't have your transmitter, so I have nothing to offer (yet) but I will once I hook things up....I hope! :)

Here's a shot with the Fatshark camera unplugged.

Attachments

• IMG_20150223_212925827.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 448
Haha! Surel you should be able to read hieroglyphics? :p

Have you tried updating the firmware on your IOSD? Mine came with backdated firmware.

Is everything definitely seated correctly? Unplug and re plug everything related to your fpv set up.

If still no joy maybe consider rma-ing it?

Joesrevolution said:
Haha! Surel you should be able to read hieroglyphics? :p

Have you tried updating the firmware on your IOSD? Mine came with backdated firmware.

Is everything definitely seated correctly? Unplug and re plug everything related to your fpv set up.

If still no joy maybe consider rma-ing it?
Unfortunately, I was out that decade they were teaching hieroglyphics in school. :lol:

You sir, are the man. Unless of course you're a woman...then you are the woman!

Updating the iOSD from v3.01 to v3.02 worked. Although, there's nothing noted in the update release info to suggest that it would have. But it worked, and thank you! You just saved me a lot of unnecessary work and money spent.

Haha **** that was a riveting lecture! You missed out! ;)

No problem! Glad it all worked out :)

Man by the way :p

Joesrevolution said:
Haha **** that was a riveting lecture! You missed out! ;)

No problem! Glad it all worked out :)

Man by the way :p
hahaha

I don't like to assume anything.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20