iOSD mini not getting info

Reaction score
Hi, I have iOSD plugged into the can bus on the Phantom leg and I've soldered and heat shrunk the wires to the AVL 58 tx as per wiring diagram in the manual. I get the data overlay on my FPV feed ant the TX/ RX is working fine but there is no data. Any ideas?

I'm not sure that I can update the iOSD mini firmware from a mac. I've done the Phantom and controller. Any Mac users managed to update the iOSD mini okay?

I think that the IOSD Assistant software is currently PC only. There doens't appear to be an OSX download available at the moment :-( If you get really stuck mate I think you live fairly close to Bristol Airport? I may be able to help if your around mid morning tomorrow (Sat) and can get to the Airport?

Damienlovegrove said:
I'm not sure that I can update the iOSD mini firmware from a mac. I've done the Phantom and controller. Any Mac users managed to update the iOSD mini okay?
I did update but I have Parallels Desktop running Win8....
I did not have any data until I updated the iOSD Mini.

How did you make out with updating your iOSD. Were you able to use your Mac? I'm having the same problem. For my first flights, I have not used the info from the iOSD only the video.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj