iOSD Mini not displaying distance or hight?

Reaction score
I just not got the iOSD mini and AVL58 transmitter all hooked up, nice image on screen, but the iosd is not showing everything, not showing distance, height etc... I tried updating everything through the software but its still not working, any ideas? is there something I have to turn on?

If you are using this on a P2 then you have to update the iosd it self. Plug a usb cable in that and update it using the iosd assist.

macheung said:
If you are using this on a P2 then you have to update the iosd it self. Plug a usb cable in that and update it using the iosd assist.

I figured it out, only problem no iosd software for Mac, Had to drive over to my brothers to use his PC lol, parallels in my future, working great now. Thanks for the help.

Hey Chris0275, did you just plug the mini iOSD to the laptop by itself, or did you have to plug into Phantom turn on etc for it to work? When i plug iOSD into assistant, it seems like nothing is working? Cheers

How strange I had to jump in my car and use my mates PC to do the upgrade as well. Problems if having a Mac I guess. I've heard they are working on the Mac versions now so let's hope they get it sorted soon!

How strange I had to jump in my car and use my mates PC to do the upgrade as well. Problems if having a Mac I guess. I've heard they are working on the Mac versions now so let's hope they get it sorted soon!

phantomnz said:
Hey Chris0275, did you just plug the mini iOSD to the laptop by itself, or did you have to plug into Phantom turn on etc for it to work? When i plug iOSD into assistant, it seems like nothing is working? Cheers

Iosd itself

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.