iOSD mini information is showing, but there is no activity.

Reaction score
Can any of you guys help me? I installed the iosd mini yesterday and attached it to my fatshark transmitter. The information is showing but there is absolutely no activity. No voltage, no way back home etc.

Re: iOSD mini information is showing, but there is no activi

MikeyMinimo said:
Can any of you guys help me? I installed the iosd mini yesterday and attached it to my fatshark transmitter. The information is showing but there is absolutely no activity. No voltage, no way back home etc.

Can you post a picture of how you have it wired up? Are you seeing video? I almost thought maybe you didn't have the CAN-BUS connector connected, but IIRC iOSD mini is powered over CAN-BUS so that can't be it.

MikeyMinimo said:
Had a similar issue: You need to update the IOSD to the latest version. To do this, go to DJI and download the iosd assistant, power up the P2 and plug into the usb port on the IOSD. NOTE! If your running windows 8, after you install IOSD Assistant, you have to go find the USB Win8 drivers and load those too otherwise you get a driver error. You'd think DJI would have caught that..

Yup,

I had the same issue. But updating the firmware solved the problem.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20