iosd Mini Hookup/upgrade?

Reaction score
You know..i watched and read about all of this a ton and then when I am ready to install cannot find any of it. (videos and discussions)

I have almost all my fpv stuff but waiting on the hub to avoid soldering.

I just go the mini iosd. Can I setup and upgrade without soldering?

Do I do that in the main assistant software or different? Any instructions? I am brain dead on where to find.

soldering is soo easy, don't be intimidated, get it hooked up !

iOSD is dead simple. But it helps to understand what is going on. The iOSD uses the CAN bus connection to get it's own power and to gather the data from the Naza. It takes the video signal from your camera, overlays the data on top and sends it to your TX.

So, you have the CAN bus connection which ought to be pretty fool proof.

As for the other four wires, you use them to put the OSD in between the camera's video out and the FPV TX. Cut the video and video ground going into the TX and connect the two output wires from the OSD to the TX end. Take the two input wires on the OSD and connect them to the camera's output signal. Done.

Sorry maybe I wasn't clear...what do I need to do to update it. (is there a firmware update?)

I am waiting for the hub to come in...can I update now or wait until every wire is plugged in. I plugged it into the adapter that is hooked on the leg.

Ok..I figured it out. I needed to install the iosd assistant, then plug the cable to my computer. (mini usd). It updated!

How can I not get the GoPro information showing up in my FVP Monitor (Hysight Black Pearl)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20