Iosd Mini Help! no pc connection

Reaction score
Hi

My problem cant connect Iosd mini to windows 10 pc!

My setup

Phantom 2 v2
H3-3D Gimbal
GoPro hero 3
Iosd Mini

Now the FPV works video data on screen etc but its slightly off screen so thought id connect to pc and sort

My mistake connected it pc powered up with the Iosd assistant installed and nothing didnt know about the driver needing to be installed so went and tried to install that and nothing get a message say no device to be updated on the install of the driver?

windows sees the usb connection and installs it as a generic usb device manually trying to install the DJI driver via control panel dont work

any help?

Hi patters1978

I dont believe it is possible to view video directly through the USB port of a windows PC, you will need a "Video Grabber", search ebay you will find loads for sale,
you can't even view video if you connect to the laptop or PC's HDMI socket, because that is one direction ie Video out only

Sorry to disappoint....
PS search the forum there are other posts about this..
Waylander

hi sorry

i think you have misunderstood

i wish to just connect my iOSD mini to my pc for update or settings via iOSD assistant software
it just wont connect at all

hi sorry

i think you have misunderstood

i wish to just connect my iOSD mini to my pc for update or settings via iOSD assistant software
it just wont connect at all

First of all there hasn't been an update for mini iOSD since it came out in Dec 31, 2013. There are screen adjustments that can be made to either thr left or right sides but that's all You do need to download version 4.0 software on the DJI phantom 2 download page.
Phantom 2 - Downloads - Manuals, Software, Drivers download | DJI

Hi

Again sorry but I think I haven't been clear..

I have installed iOSD assistant the latest one from that page and the driver etc etc

I stated I only need to connect it to make adjustments to the data on screen or move both sides in.

I have been googling this for the best part of 5 hrs without luck?

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi

Again sorry but I think I haven't been clear..

I have installed iOSD assistant the latest one from that page and the driver etc etc

I stated I only need to connect it to make adjustments to the data on screen or move both sides in.

I have been googling this for the best part of 5 hrs without luck?

Cheers

There is a mini USB connector on the iOSD and the drive is only necessary for the P2 not the iOSD. Also as I stated there is no update for that unit.

Sorry but are you reading my posts?

I don't need to update just to adjust screen! But the software does not connect to the iOSD mini? And yes of course I have connected just the mini to the PC and powered on the p2 etc

Seems you know everything there is to know and I know nothing at all but have own the for two years.

I have the exact same issue Patters1978, i need to try adjusting the screen display but computer will not recognize it what so ever :/ let me know if you have any joy please mate? Cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20