iosd mini for p2v

Hello. No, is the simple answer. The Vision doesn't have a can bus port to plug it into. Also the iOSD is designed to work with GoPro or other non-Vision camera. The Vision gives you live telemetry on your phone out of the box, including speed, height, distance away, a radar display for orientation, number of satellite, battery %, etc. With all that not sure an iOSD is needed anyway!

The Vision is designed as a complete package, hence the absence of a can bus...

pull up,

i like the iosd screen looks vs vision. it makes you feel like you're inside the cockpit. however, taking video/pic's, vision is less info in screen.

mtpisgah said:
pull up,

i like the iosd screen looks vs vision. it makes you feel like you're inside the cockpit. however, taking video/pic's, vision is less info in screen.

I know what you mean, but the Vision is not the best aircraft to choose if you want to go for a "real" FPV experience, in my opinion. It was designed as a flying camera, and the "FPV" via the app is meant to aid framing shots and monitoring your video recording - not really for "Top Gun" flying. :)

You could go for a DJI F450 kit and trick it out with all the FPV goodness you like, including OSD and an FPV transmitter powerful enough to get you as far as the battery will take you (and back again) - but it won't come ready to go out of the box like the Vision, of course.

The Vision is still pretty new...I'd bet there will be a few more upgrades yet for this craft, either from DJI or all these Entrepreneurs and RC Enthusiasts who happen to be engineers. You might even see a new Camera (in a similar housing) with new or better features...who knows, China is always 'reinventing the wheel' with regard to electronics development.

The Rookie

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj