iOSD mini fault - how do I upgrade via Mac

Reaction score
I have the OSD added to M&H videk feed but with no data. I have a constant flashing green light on my iOSD mini and the video with OSD is reaching my ground station. I've tried Paralels and XP pro on an iMac but the mini is not recognised. How can I upgrade firmware so I can cure my problem or rule that out ? Any advice appreciated. :)

You need to install the windows driver and the OSD software in that order. Make sure when you plug in the USB, it is being connected to Windows and not to OSX.

There is no iosd assistant software for mac yet. Install the iosd assistant software for windows on a windows computer, then use the iosd assistant software to upgrade the iosd mini. You need to plug in to the iosd directly with the usb.

I have a Mac too but I also have Parallels Desktop installed on my Mac running Win 8 so I was able to do the update.
Sometimes its really handy to have Windows available on your Mac...
Forgot to mention, did you install the Windows driver first?

I agree with Sranch. I borrowed a friends PC laptop for the upgrading the iosd. Before that, I learned to fly it for weeks without data on the ground station. Now that data is on my monitor, it is a lot easier to fly and return without super human vision.

I've got Paralels and XP pro. Sounds like I need to install the driver somehow. The assistant app runs okay but doesn't recognise or register the iOSD mini even though it is plugged in directly. I'll have another go tonight. Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31