IOSD info No Video?

Reaction score
Hi all, recently got a phantom 2, installed iosd and transmitter (TS832) and all has been working. The other day I read about the gopro charging causing possible interference so let it fully charge on the phantom for about 15 mins. The transmitter got pretty hot and now I can get the IOSD info but no video? Has it fried? Very new to this but having a ball!

Was there an antenna on the transmitter when you were letting it charge? If not you probably fried the transmitter.

Well if you're getting iosd info your transmitter must be working. Must be st the Gopro end. Make sure its on and on a video recording setting. If that's all good I'd start checking your connections.

Hi all, recently got a phantom 2, installed iosd and transmitter (TS832) and all has been working. The other day I read about the gopro charging causing possible interference so let it fully charge on the phantom for about 15 mins. The transmitter got pretty hot and now I can get the IOSD info but no video? Has it fried? Very new to this but having a ball!

There is a possibility you have broken ribbon cable to the camera or the ribbon cable is not fully seated in the USB adapter. There nothing wrong with the cables running from the CAM socket to the iosd or TX or you wouldn't have nothing on the monitor. Next check the camera and monitor be sure they are both on either PAL or NTSC.

Doube checking the wiring/gopro now, will let you know if this solves the problem, cheers.

OK the problem was a really simple one, the gimbal wiring had somehow pulled out ever so slightly that it wasn't immediately obvious!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers