iOSD display and the DIAMOND icon

Reaction score
I have a couple questions.

1 - How can I adjust the on screen info to fit on the monitor. As you can see from the video, the data is partially off the side of the screens.

2 - I took this video of the screen when my P2 was stationary on the ground and the aircraft is powered down but battery power on.

as you can see the DIAMOND drifts across the screen, back and forth.

what causes this?

video link below
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js_0sNl ... e=youtu.be

on this screen shot you can see the data falls off the sides of the monitor

thanks all,

Eric

Depending on your monitor, if its a black pearl there is an option in the settings to make it fit the screen . I had the same problem to start with

Are you sure the image is wider than the display? Are you actually missing image or are just the icons to far out? While it does not change the screen size, the iOSD has a setting to bring the icons inboard.
The diamond represents your position. If the quad is stationary the movement your seeing may just be GPS drift.

Thanks for the info…...Where are the iOSD settings controlled?

LuvMyTJ said:
Are you sure the image is wider than the display? Are you actually missing image or are just the icons to far out? While it does not change the screen size, the iOSD has a setting to bring the icons inboard.
The diamond represents your position. If the quad is stationary the movement your seeing may just be GPS drift.

It's not a monitor issue, since I use the monitor for other tasks, such as on my 5DmkII and the images and data are always within frame.

rapunzel4771 said:
Depending on your monitor, if its a black pearl there is an option in the settings to make it fit the screen . I had the same problem to start with

hopefully you can fix the screen sizing in the iOSD software

as for why the diamond drifts , I'd say it's just because you're sitting right on top of the home/takeoff location that it will drift a bit.
move the quad a half dozen feet away and it should lock on. nothing to be concerned about.

The most important thing is to make sure Height and Home location show numbers so that you know Home Location has been recorded.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic