IOS vs ANDROID DJI Go App

Reaction score
I just got my Nvidia shield tablet and already have an Ipad 2. I was concerned about it crashing as I have read in many posts over the months. Gave it a test yesterday and to my surprise it out performed my Ipad2 and no crashes. Did the latest firmware fix this issue?

Anyone else find that the new firmware has fixed this problem.

I fly over water a lot so not sure if I can trust this new tablet just yet.

Reactions: Helgo
You mean software (as in the DJI Go app), not firmware (as is loaded on the Phantom).
Yes, I installed the latest DJI Go app on both tablets yesterday. And didn't have any crashes in the Android tablet.
This is why I use the Ipad and Iphone 6 mainly. But was happy trying my new tablet and was waiting for it to crash but it didn't. So I was interested if other pilots have updated the app and the crashes have maybe stopped?

I bought my drone before the end of 2016. Although I'm not sure when the latest update was, I have flown both the IOS and Android and had no problem with either at all. I'm even using an Android powered tablet that isn't on anyone's list of compatible devices and it's worked flawlessly so far. But I haven't tried anything other than normal flying and the RTH.

Reactions: MY DRONE JOURNEY

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20